Eubenangee and Garradunga is a rural locality in the Cassowary Coast Region. An exclusive pocket of acreages where lifestyles are created. 127 Eubenangee Road, is on the market to be sold, make an offer and begin creating your own recreational dream.
Countryside living, clean, crisp fresh air, freshwater creek on your own property, elevated with views, a surreal lifestyle choice. An exclusive location where there are many private and established acreage properties, the drive in itself is pleasantly unwinding and you will simply enjoy the peacefulness of the country surrounds.
2.74 Ha or just over 6 and a half acres
A note from the Seller....
* There is a lovely view from the house pad of the wide open spaces. The house pad is well established (35yrs) high and dry on the hill, some trees may need to be cleared, however the new Owner can determine this as to their choice of preference of where to build
* Victory Creek, is a lovely fresh water meandering creek, close to the source that flows continually through the property
* The historic Garradunga hotel is only 4.9 km drive from this block
* Council water runs past the property (I've always used the creek or water tanks (which are still there) electricity has been previously connected
* This is a lush forested block of land with an abundance of native wildlife, birdlife, and flora
* Striped possums, many species of lizards and birds galore
* Bush tucker such a blue quandong, Davidson plums, tucker bush cherry, hairy figs, just to name a few
* Palmerston ranges to the left and front and Mt Bartle Frere to the right, cow paddock over the road
* 15 kms from Innisfail, 74 kms to Cairns, bitumen road, garbage collection, school bus pick up/drop off from driveway or at the actual bus stop located just down the road
* There is a flat parcel of land suitable to fence up for a horse or to introduce a hobby farm
* This property has so much too offer in a beautiful and convenient location
* I could go on and on for days about the wildlife and flora on the block
If you feel you and your family need a weekend getaway to escape the hustle and bustle, whilst still having the convenience of suburbia, then take a drive, go out and inspect. This block of land, could be your escape.