This character filled home at 106-108 Mill Street, Gordonvale exudes a welcoming, tranquil presence. With absolute stunning views to Walsh's Pyramid, you will appreciate the calming atmosphere this property emits.
We are in need of a little TLC, however this substantial family home is large in size with every room accommodating. Open plan in design, the lounge room extends out onto full length front verandah through bi-folding doors. The beauty of the surrounds will be appreciated.
Home benefits include
* Set comfortably over two levels
* Top level living incorporates two bedrooms, office, bathroom, kitchen and dining, lounge room, full length front verandah, store room/utility room, laundry, two toilets. Two external stair ways front and rear of the home
* Ground floor has independent access to grannyflat/studio with bathroom (a welcoming attribute however not approved). Steel posts. Plenty of storage room (not legal height)
* Natural light flow throughout the home
* Large street frontage for easy side access
* Solar panels fitted - 12 Panels equalling 3KW total
This home whispers love and contentment. Enjoy unwinding on the full length front deck and appreciate the serenity of wide, open space.
Located on the township side of Gordonvale, 26 minutes to the Cairns City.
Sunbus services this location.