A Note From The Seller.....We have lived in this home for 21 years and have enjoyed every day. From bringing up our children and now having the grandchildren at our home, we will look back at the photos and remember 64 Farmer Street, Edmonton as our family home. Many a photo has been taken in the front garden, from formals to family gatherings, we could only hope the next new Home Owner, enjoys this home as much as we have.
Home benefits to be enjoyed
* Full length outdoor patio
* Free standing pergola
* Home is wired for generator power
* Powered colourbond shed 6m x 3m
* Fully tiled
* Fourth bedroom/office/utility room independant access from car garaging
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Fully fenced, great street appeal, double gated side access, yard for the children to play and pets to roam
* Repainted in 2020
* Split system airconditioning
* Separate laundry
This home expresses a quiet calmness of contentment. It is really nice to see a property that has front yard, back yard and a house that feels like a home.
Enjoyment has been had on the full length undercover patio and with the additional free standing pergola, you and your family will certainly entertain comfortably.