Before purchasing this home, I thoroughly checked out the other surrounding homes and home owners, as I needed assurance this was going to be the best decision for me to make for my family to settle. 32 Leeuwin Crescent, Bentley Park, we have made into our home. Due to work relocation, the tough decision to sell is upon us. We can only hope the next home owners, love and enjoy, all that this home has given myself and my family. An abundant and modest lifestyle.
Relaxed enjoyment has been fulfilled in the multitude of interior and exterior living zones. Pick one, it will be a choice as all offer a placid and welcoming ambiance. With modern appeal, you will love coming home to this refreshing youthful home to unwind in your own private sanctuary.
Benefits of the added inclusions
* 5KW Euro solar system - 22 panels
* Kitchen with soft close cabinetry, Bosch electric oven, AEG dishwasher, new Omega electric cooktop, rangehood and ample bench space
* Tiled full length patio with built in bar and overlooks the luxurious inground pool
* Tropi-Cool window tinting to the front windows
* Electric hot water service is only two years old
* Fully airconditioned
* With security screens
* Large undercover front patio that takes in the glorious mountainous views
* Gated side access to park the trailer, a second vehicle or a boat
* Tropically landscaped gardens give this home a scenic, calming setting
* Pool compliance certificate in place
* Presale Building and Pest Inspection available upon request
* Be pleasantly surprised on entry, this is a house that has been made to feel by many, how to be comfortable it is to be at home
Only on an inspection will you truly absorb all that this home has too offer. We welcome your inspection.