Capturing the very essence of a relaxed lifestyle on acreage and showcasing exceptional presentation, placing family functionality first and foremost, 63-65 Canecutter Road, Edmonton is a statement to ultimate family living. Elegantly appointed with quality improvements, this family home offers a versatile floor plan with seemless flow between interior living to outdoor entertaining. Only on inspection, will you truly absorb the property in its entirety and the healthy commitment to lifestyle.
This location is highly sort after and offers a peaceful serenity, away from the hustle and bustle of suburbia whilst still within a comfortable 10 minutes driving distance to many welcoming and necessary amenities. Doctors, Dentist, Pharmacies, Daycare Centres, Shopping Centres, Sporting Precincts, just to mention a few. An approximate 21 minutes (16kms) to the Cairns City via the Bruce Highway/A1. Sunbus services this locale.
This family has appreciated every aspect this home acreage has delivered over the past years. The quiet serenity, the tranquility of space, the picturesque mountainside outlook, the sunrises and the sunsets. Just modestly divine.
The designer kitchen is truly the hub of this home. With stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, lighted pantry behind a sliding door, SMEG dishwasher, Bosch appliances inclusive of gas cooktop, two electric ovens and rangehood. The bi-folding window, the perfect extension to the outdoor servery. Interior living blends effortlessly to outdoor entertaining. The thoughtfulness of design is perfectly suited for entertaining on a grand scale or simply to enjoy family gatherings with ease. Custom bi-fold doors extend the length of the dining area, allowing the perfect integration from inside living to outdoor comfort.
The home features inclusive of
* Separate lounge room, carpeted flooring and with split system airconditioning
* Tiled throughout
* Master bedroom with walk through robe to the ensuite. Double door access onto the outside living
* All bedrooms with built in cupboards
* Full length undercover exterior living, tiled, with built in BBQ area
* Luxurious inground salt water pool with sundeck
* Split system airconditioning throughout
* Lovely front street presence
* Double remote car garaging with a built in secure storage room with roller door
* The fifth bedroom is separately located at the end of the storage room of the car garaging with independent access. This bedroom is with built in cupboard and split system airconditioning
* The home is wired for generator power
* And YES, these Owners have had horses in the back paddock
The Colourbond Shed
* With power and water connected and the larger door on remote control
* With mezzanine level
* Measuring - 12m long x 9.6m deep x 3.2m high to the guttering. 2 x 3m bay and 1 x 6m bay
The property is on septic system and town water.
When I asked the Owners what they have loved about this property, their family home for the past 17 years, they told me, Everything. It is just time for a change, committed elsewhere and ready to move forward.
Encouraging private inspections.