Move in and enjoy this lovely, immaculate family home. With a lovely front street presentation, set in a peaceful locale and with an established tropical garden, backing on to a nature reserve and walking path, you will be able to escape to the peace and tranquility of your home at the end of your busy day.
Lynda Henley and Cairns South Properties are pleased to be showcasing this well loved and cared for family home.
From the front door entrance you will appreciate the calming ambiance of the interior and how effortlessly this merges with the expansive and undercover entertaining area overlooking the mountain surrounds.
Features of this outstanding home include:
- A large living space and functional design to suit a modern family lifestyle
- Four bedrooms (three with Built-In Wardrobes)
- Two bathrooms with ensuite to main bedroom
- Kitchen with ample cabinetry and bench space, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, electric wall oven
- Plush carpets to main living and all bedrooms
- Interior laundry
- Solid block interior walls
- Double car garaging, with access through to the backyard
- Fully fenced, tinted windows, security screens, well maintained
- Large, powered colourbond shed
- No rear neighbours and rear access to the walking path
This superb family home exudes personality and will be a great find for an astute purchaser.
Private inspections encouraged.
The convenience to local Shopping Centres, Pharmacies, Doctors, Dentists, Sporting Clubs, Child Care Facilities, Schools and community endeavours abounds. Sunbus services this locale. Only a short 20 minute drive to the Cairns city centre.