Near, nil vacancy rate and with four secured tenancies in place. A sound Investment opportunity is this at 38-40 Butler Street, Tully. Prominently located in the main street of this industrious country town, the vibe and atmosphere is always a hive of activity each and every day of the week.
On offer today and make no mistake, we are Selling. The combination of Commercial (two shops) and Residential (two units, a one bedder and a two bedder), the opportunity is now to invest locally and secure this multi purposed combined Commercial and Residential property.
* SHOP 1: A Hairdressing Salon, A Barber Shop and a Spray Tanning Salon
* SHOP 2: An Accountant
* UNIT 1: Two bedroom adjoining unit with one bathroom
* UNIT 2: One bedroom adjoining unit with one bathroom
The units are positioned at the rear of the shops with access from Butler Street and Still Street
There are separate toilet facilities for the businesses/shops
Separately metered with electricity, all tenancies are responsible for individual power usage
Outgoings currently are
* $4000.00 approx - Half yearly rates to the Cassowary Coast Regional
* $3600.00 approx - Annual Insurance Premium
* Water usage is included in the yearly rates
A secure and viable Investment. For further information pertaining to 38-40 Butler Street, Tully, contact Sharon Spicer from Spicer Property Sales, 0438 688 128 or send me a quick email.