Perfect for two generation living, a welcoming home residence. Lynda Henley is pleased to present 62 Golden Grove Drive, Bentley Park. Inspections are only a phone call or send through an internet enquiry. On entry into this home, there is good separation from the main home through to the grannyflat. Separation between the two dwellings is the fully enclosed car garaging and covered patio. This area radiates a peacefulness of absolute privacy.
The main home inclusive of
* Open plan living incorporating kitchen, dining and lounge
* Two of the three bedroom are with built in wardrobes
* Bathroom with shower and bath combined, separate vanity and separate toilet
* Generous sized interior laundry with linen cupboard
* Remote control roller door for the car garaging
In original condition with fit out, solid block construction, comfortable floor plan, security screens and fitted with 6 solar panels. Floor plans available upon request.
* Completed in 2012 with approval and floor plan
* With independant access from Golden Grove Drive
* Second entrance into the grannyflat is through a sliding glass door from the undercover enclosed patio
* Kitchenette, bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, very accommodating
* Fully security screened
The home itself is set back from the road, allowing generous street frontage and great yard space to add any further improvements. The backyard is like a blank canvas and with council land and a seasoning fresh water creek adjoining the rear boundary, sets a lovely ambiance to the outdoor living.