Lynda Henley and Cairns South Properties are pleased to present this unique property, 409 Pine Creek Road, Packers Camp. So much to see, so much on offer. Multi generational living, no worries, we've got this covered! Yes, the current Owners are choosing to downsize and travel and have expressed, they are motivated to Sell. Make this your idyllic lifestyle choice!
With two separate homes, a swimming pool, a work shed, a generous parcel of flat usable land, no visible neighbours, a creek, fruit trees, open stable for horses, just a surreal place and location to call home. Perfectly suited for the largest of families, a home, a property, you could comfortably secure today and for many years to come.
First Home Benefits
* Three large bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom perfectly positioned for the other two larger bedrooms
* Two generous open plan interior living spaces both leading from the kitchen
* Kitchen is the hub of this home and offers plenty of cabinetry and bench space
* Interior laundry
* Undercover outdoor entertaining overlooks the inground swimming pool. Two/three vehicles can also be housed here
Second Home Benefits
* Accommodates four large bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom is stylish in finish
* Two interior living rooms that lead off from the kitchen, incorporating separate lounge and dining
* The kitchen, modcon in design and the hub of this home
* Interior laundry
* Two outdoor living zones that overlook the natural bushland surround
Within the second home premise, we have an adjoining studio with comfortable living spaces, kitchenette, shower, vanity and toilet facility. As well adjoining the second home premise, a welcoming industrial work persons shed, powered with 3 phase power. Will house comfortably an additional four vehicles.
409 Pine Creek Road, Packers Camp benefits as well with
* 10m x 5m Salt/Chlorine inground swimming pool
* Horse stables located at the rear of the property
* One meter box for both homes, homes are wired for generator power, two septic tanks, bore water available however no pump connected, a variety of fruit trees
* The first home and second home sits comfortably on approximately 3 acres
* The flat usable untouched, fenced parcel of land covers approximately 2.5 acres
* 7 Minutes drive to Gordonvale and Edmonton. 30 Minutes drive to the Cairns City
Bring the family, the campervan, the boat, the horses and horse floats, the four wheelers, the fishing gear and the crab pots. An idyllic property and home on offer today. Leave about one hour for an inspection as there is plenty to see. I look forward to showing you through.