Lynda Henley is pleased to present this neat, tidy and very presentable property. This home will invest a lot of interest from today's marketplace for the Investors, First Home Buyers and anyone looking to downsize.
Property Benefits Include
* Open plan in design with 168.4m2 of internal floor space and 29m2 of undercover, outdoor patio, all approvals in place
* Open plan, comfortable living with easy access to the entertainment area
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* The other two bedrooms are semi ensuited to the main bathroom
* No carpets, hot water system is one month new, gas upright cooktop and oven, new clothesline, security lights fitted
* Solar panels - 2.5kw total output
* Double car accommodation, one with remote
* 3m x 3m Colourbond shed
* Access to the backyard by either the car accommodation or trailer access on the left hand side of the property
* Set in a lovely, quiet close with good neighbours
* Estimated weekly rental return at $370/week
* Beautiful, surreal views of the mountainous surrounds
The community surrounds are quite conveniently located within a short 5 minute drive from this home. There is Sugarworld Shopping Centre, Edmonton Leisure Centre, the Sugarworld Waterpark, many local primary schools, Doctors and the CBD is only a 20 minute drive.
* Photographs show exterior roller shutters. These have been removed and replaced with security screens