Selling Because We've Found Another Home. Downsizing because the children have all grown up and moved on. Make no mistake, we will consider reasonable offers. This home is not a rental property, it is a home to be loved, appreciated and adored.
Lynda Henley is pleased to present this prestigious property. 297 Robert Road, Timberlea Terrace, within the suburb of Bentley Park has embraced a joyous two generations of wonderful family living, so the decision to sell for these good people, has been one of many heart felt discussions. If you have been searching for a home that will deliver a lifestyle, this tropically inspired home residence will certainly entice the appetite. You will appreciate the serene privacy this home encompasses. The stunning scenery from every surround of this enduring family home is utterly breath taking.
A sincere note from the Sellers....
I could not have asked for a more perfect holiday than what I've just had in my own home.
From every aspect of our home I'm blessed with spectacular mountain views and tropical garden surrounds. The Ulysses and Birdwing butterfly are regular visitors attracted to the Evodia and Dutchman's pipe vine. The garden is a playground for small birds, sunbirds, finches and the elusive fairy wrens and which is a great source of pleasure.
Polished forest red gum hardwood floors throughout showcase divine open plan living at its best. Superb combinations of light/space/comfort and quality fixtures and fittings make this home a winner.
* Floor area totaling 364.70m2 - Living 166.33m2, Verandah/Entry 162.37m2, Carport 36m2
* Area space under house measures from floor to beam 2.350m high with access to under house plumbing, ideal for further additions and improvements
* Raked ceilings in the main living creating a surplus of space, an effortless flow from indoor to outdoor living, cool refreshing breezes and an abundant of natural light
* NBN Connected
* Split system air-conditioned throughout
* Wrap around verandas with retractable sunscreens that take advantage of views and the refreshing cooling breezes
* Office with independent access from front verandah
* Kitchen built from New Guinea Rosewood timbers includes dishwasher, gas and electric cooking, built in wine racks, excellent pull out cabinetry
* Family bathroom with deep bath, large stand alone shower
* Insulated, screened, down lights throughout, extra power points and phone lines, built in entertainment centre and book shelves
* Two outdoor living areas
* Rain forested creek and Council Reserve adjacent to property
* Computer controlled irrigation system
* Lockable area under home for storage or work station
Intriguing on inspection. Be incredibly inspired.