Capitalising on location, with serene, magical mountainous views throughout the entire property and especially from every window of every room within this adorning family home, encapsulating peace, privacy and true sense of harmony.
From front street facade, the full length retained front boundary with double remote-controlled gates on both left-hand side and right-hand side driveway, is only one of this property's redeeming qualities. A meander along the concreted pathway through the property's fruit orchard is certainly delightfully tropical. We certainly lost track of the many fruiting variety that are in abundance.
The Home.......Speaks Volume
* With wrapped around verandahs on three sides, truly set the perfect balance where indoor and outdoor living compliment each other
* Tiled throughout and complete with split system airconditioning
* Solar-5KW, 5.28KW Grid Connect Solar System - Sunny Solar Cairns x 24 panel
* Solid rendered interior/exterior walls, raked ceiling in family living
* Kitchen, Chef's domain, stone benchtop, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, impressive on inspection
* Superb open plan living
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Remaining bedrooms all with built in cupboards
The Shed....Every Handy Person's Dream
* Colourbond, powered, 3 bays, measuring approximately 10.3m x 8m. The roller doors measure approximately 2.4m high x 2.4m wide. Two of the three roller doors are with remotes.
Other features being 5000L Rainwater tank, septic, town water
26-28 Costain Street, Goldsborough is clever in design, perfectly executed and with awe inspiring views. Impressive from the outset morning, noon and night. Outshines in presence and position.
Fruit bearing trees - Macadamia Nut, 2 x Avocado, Kaffe Lemon, 2 x Limes (Thaite), 2 x Saparillas, 2 x Navel Orange, Mandarin, Five Corner, Custard Apple, 5 variety of Mango, 2 x Sour Sop, Red Grapefruit, Mayer Lemon.