A tough decision has been made, 22 Nielsen Street, Aloomba has been placed on the market for sale. Restumped, rewired and reroofed in 1998, this home sits majestically on 1012m2 block with uninterrupted, wondrous views across to the iconic Walsh's Pyramid. Walking distance to the Aloomba State School, a real hive of activity with approximately 88 students attending from Prep to Year 6. Aloomba is a short 30km south of the Cairns City and 6km south of the enduring township of Gordonvale. The current Owners could only hope that the next new Home Owners will appreciate, enjoy and welcome 22 Neilsen Street, Aloomba into their hearts.
One of the advantages of living in a lowset Queenslander is the versatility of the interior living areas and the charming characteristics they behold. The spacious interior layout offers the ease of single level living, while the design ensures that almost every room enjoys an effortless connection throughout. With adequate and sufficient outdoor and undercover living spaces, a pure delight to simply enjoy all that this home and location has to offer.
* NBN Connected
* Master bedroom with adjoining walk in robe/office/nursery
* Separate toilet to shower
* Interior laundry upstairs
* Flat and flood free block, just ask the neighbours
* Orange, mandarin and mulberry tree, rosella bush and a passionfruit vine
* In the Aloomba State School catchment
* Call into the Aloomba Hotel for a cold refreshment
A home where the family can grow and the home can inspire.
Phone to inspect.