2368m2 of flat usable land offering unlimited potential. Just over half an acre in the thriving Edmonton community. The lowset cottage itself presents exceptionally well, located in a prime position in the enduring township of Edmonton. I can see a family enjoying all that this property has too offer. A country lifestyle whilst still benefiting from the many surrounding, necessary conveniences required for any growing family.
* Commanding 2368m2 flat, usable land - Lot 2 on RP735734
* Zoned Residential 1
* Approximate 27.8m street frontage, 31.6m rear boundary, lhs boundary 97.5m (no neighbouring property), rhs boundary 76.9m (one neighbouring property)
* 15.3kms to the Cairns City or approximate 20 drive time
* Town water, septic, electrical safety switch and smoke alarms fitted
* Spacious interior living with new flooring throughout
* Interior laundry and a Hills Hoist clothesline
* New roof 2011
* Lockable outdoor storage/utility work persons shed
* Undercover garaging to house vehicles, garden tools and equipment
* Potential to improve, capitalize on this prime location
* Subject to Council approval, may be subdivided into 3 lots
153 Mount Peter Road, Edmonton represents value, for any Buyer in today's marketplace.