Every now and then, that one unique home becomes available for sale. When asked as to why they built and designed 4 Zarr Street, Edmonton as they did, please see following.
The reasons why my family and I loved this home
* I designed it to be a house built for the tropics by having a large undercover, outdoor entertainment area connecting the bedrooms on separate wings
* Separate areas for sleeping, kitchen and lounge room (great for saving on aircon bill as you only cool the area you need to)
* Free-form swimming pool built by Placid Pools (7m x 4m, 1.1-2m deep) with waterfall and bench seat
* Large 819m2 block with large side access to the back yard
* Elevated position & fence provides privacy from the road while retaining views of the mountains
The reasons why I like this home is because of its pure uniqueness and the ability to add further value! Elevated from the road, private and with ultimate family living in mind. Only an inspection will you see how this home's floor plan can work for you and your family.
* Kitchen with ample cabinetry, pantry, dishwasher, new upright gas cooktop and oven
* Separate airconditioned lounge room and interior walls are approximately 14 block high
* Elevated from the road with great side access to house the boat or build a shed
* Oversized outdoor living, overlooking the inground swimming pool
* Land Area 819m2 - Welcoming on entry, whilst offering privacy and a way of life
Your inspection is encouraged!