7 Hyacinth Close Edmonton
Sold By Cairns South Properties
A family home that is embracing, refreshing, with designated interior and outdoor living, that compliments every day requirement for modern liveability. 7 Hyacinth Close, Edmonton is a home that is clearly adored and welcomes you in. Practical in design, effortlessly allowing connectivity between tranquil interior living to divine outdoor entertaining for entire family gatherings. Creating a lifestyle.
Inspections are by appointment only, virtual viewings can be arranged and are encouraged.
* Elevated from the street and welcoming upon entry
* 5kw Solar panels fitted - 20 Panels for energy efficiency
* Updated and elegant kitchen of five years
* Open plan concept, light filled interiors seemlessly integrate to the outdoor alfresco entertaining
* Easy care home with a place and space for everyone
* Tropically landscaped gardens with inground pool
* 15 Amp power to carport
* Colourbond powered shed
* NBN Connected
* Admiring views of the mountainous surrounds
* Convenience to many redeeming local amenities
Lynda Henley and Cairns South Properties, welcome your inspection to 7 Hyacinth Close, Edmonton Qld 4869. A house that feels like a home.
: 714.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Cairns South Properties
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.