4 Mulindie Close Edmonton
Sold By Cairns South Properties
You will be pleasantly surprised with this lovely family home. Positioned within the cul-de-sac of Mulindie Close, the home is set back from the street, allowing privacy and a surreal peacefulness. This property is all about the families wants and needs and is very accommodating, from the interior living spaces to the outdoor living environment.
Large family home - Side access to large powered shed - Private outdoor living
Only on inspection, will you truly appreciated the features this home exudes.
Home benefits inclusive of
* Solar panels fitted - 5.4K Converter
* Open plan living incorporating, mud room on entry, dining and lounge combined and kitchen overlooking the side yard
* All bedrooms have the necessary built in wardrobes
* Interior laundry
* Large and welcoming undercover patio
* Complete with airconditioning
* Children's cubby house
* Large and powered zinc alumn shed with undercover annexure
* Smaller lawn shed
* Great side access to the larger shed
* Established fruit trees - lemon trees, custard apple tree
An intriguing home and one that the whole family will enjoy.
The local amenities within a short driving distance from this home is absolute convenience. Schools, Shopping, Doctors, Dentists, Health Care Facility, Sporting Precincts, the services are warranted.
Lynda Henley and Cairns South Properties welcomes your inspection.
: 870.00 m2
Built In Robes
Cairns South Properties
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.