1 Wegert Close Gordonvale
CAIRNS SOUTH PROPERTIES - OUR SERVICE NEVER ENDS
Upmarket, Over Accommodating and Stylish. Lynda Henley and Cairns South Properties are pleased to present this beautiful family home with complimentary finishes and features throughout. Offering the certain livability and modern functionality of a large family home. This elegantly presented home residence, demands to be seen and the presentation, defines 1 Wegert Close, Gordonvale, Riverstone Hill Estate.
The contemporary free flowing design, creates a relaxed atmosphere throughout the home assimilating interior living and outdoor entertaining effortlessly. An abundance of natural light and cool and refreshing breezes, filter throughout. From outdoor living, picturesque views of the mountainous surrounds will be appreciated.
Wegert Close, Gordonvale, is well know for having the Christmas spirit, where the many Home Owners, pay impeccable attention to detail of Christmas lighting displays.
Home benefits exclusive to 1 Wegert Close, Gordonvale
* An exceptional floor plan, that welcomes from front door entrance
* Stone kitchen bench tops, lighted walk in pantry, two drawer dishwasher, soft close cabinetry, quality rangehood, gas cooktop and electric oven are perfectly streamlined
* Three designated interior zones
* King sized master bedroom with walk in robe and classy ensuite
* Three king sized bedrooms with builtin cupboards
* Lumax Solar panels fitted
* Bosch temperature controller fitted
* Split system airconditioning throughout
* Gas hotwater
* Interior laundry
* NBN Connected
* Smart front street presence
* Corner block, easy rear access
* No bedroom photos to show
* Constructed in 2016
Currently tenancy expires 18th July 2022
An inspection will not disappoint. By appointment only.
: 622.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Cairns South Properties
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.