34 Isley Street Edmonton
Offers In the $280,000's Considered
An Inspection Will Not Disappoint
She looks smart from the street, presentation is lovely, we have no rear neighbours and this home has a multitude of living spaces, everyone will enjoy. Located in an established residential locale, 34 Isley Street, Edmonton offers a comfortable floor plan that will satisfy all family members. Close to Schools and Sunbus services this locale.
* Full length front patio, outlook mountainous surrounds, the sunsets are magical
* Back patio overlooks the backyard and further through to John Walker Park
* Undercover double car garaging and additional two tandem car lockup spaces, drive through access to the backyard
* On entry, lovely designated lounge, dining and kitchen with easy access to the patio
* The long hallway leads to the bedrooms, bathroom and interior laundry
* The master bedroom, located at the back of the home has access to the patio and an adjoining bedroom/office, be it what you choose. A lovely addition in any case
* All bedrooms with built in cupboards
Comfortable, Cosy and Versatile for Living.....
This home presents a calming peacefulness and it is just lovely to relax in the backyard or on the front patio. Arrange your inspection today.
: 800.00 m2
Built In Robes
Cairns South Properties
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.