14 Piper Close Mount Sheridan
A House That Feels Like A Home...
A home that asserts welcome. From street presence, front patio, the home residence, outdoor entertaining, inground pool, lovely grassed yard and a corner block position, totally appreciate all that 14 Piper Close, Mount Sheridan has too offer. A home with elegant attitude....
Services located within Mount Sheridan are abundant with many conveniences within walking distance or a short drive from this home. Mount Sheridan Shopping Centre, schools, daycare centres, doctors, dentists, pharmacies, sporting facilities, clubs and dining out establishments, just to name a few. Sunbus services this locale.
Home benefits include and to be appreciated on your inspection
* This home perfectly creates a breathtaking experience from front door entrance to surreal outdoor living
* The home enjoys an open interior floor plan with seemless integration to outdoor entertaining
* An abundance of natural light flows effortlessly through the interior of the home
* With lovely front patio and extensive undercover back entertaining, spoilt for choice
* Kitchen overlooks the outdoor living and inground pool
* Queen sized master bedroom with renovated classy ensuite and walk in robe
* Renovated main bathroom, tiled from floor to ceiling
* Interior laundry
* 6m x 6m Lockup car garaging with remote controlled roller doors
* Luxurious inground swimming pool to enjoy, relax and cool off on those hot summer days
* Lush landscaped gardens and manicured lawn
* Tiled throughout, fenced, security screens and protective exterior roller shutters
Take the time to enjoy the things that matter most! An easy lifestyle choice
: 807.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Cairns South Properties
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.