66 Hoare Lane Gordonvale
Change of Circumstance Forces Sale...
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY LYNDA HENLEY - CAIRNS SOUTH PROPERTIES
Impressive on inspection and a property that will suit many buyer types
Home benefits include
* On the market at Mid $200's and reduced to sell
* For the Investor, weekly expected return of $350/week
* Additional car space to park the campervan or trailer
* 4KW Solar system through Hush Energy with micro invertors x 13 panels
* Gas hot water, insulation in roof void
* Kitchen has that real impressionable WOW factor, with gas cooktop, electric oven, bench space and ample cabinetry
* Fully enclosed and stylish front patio with gas outlet fitted for the BBQ
* King sized bedrooms, all with built in cupboards
* Two linen cupboards, one walk in and one broom cupboard
* Nice wide hallways and the bedrooms are not visible from the main interior living
* Interior laundry with single vanity, will comfortably fit washing machine, clothes dryer, second fridge and or double chest freezer
* Large carport with remote control garage door, single door access to the side and back yard, shelving, two fans and electric outlets
* Built by a well respected local Builder - With approval paperwork dated 8th June 2012 - Just over 6 years young
The front street facade faces onto a quiet lane way, so no busy traffic thoroughfare or road noise and forever wondrous views of the iconic Walsh's Pyramid. A short stroll will take you into the thriving and busy township of Gordonvale where you will find all necessary conveniences for everyday life. The entire property presents exceptionally well, move in with nothing to do, just personalize the home and make it yours!
On inspection, you will be truly impressed with what this home does have too offer. Inspections by phoning or sending a quick enquiry. I look forward to showing you through.
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Cairns South Properties
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.